Department of Information & Communication Technology Exam written Exam 2021: Date and schedule of written examination of candidates who have passed the examination for the post of Assistant Programmer of 1st class (9th grade) of the Department of Information and Communication Technology under the Department of Information and Communication Technology.
The date and timetable, center and instructions of the written examination of the candidates who have passed the examination for the post of Assistant Programmer of 1st class (9th grade) of the Department of Information and Communication Technology under the Department of Information and Communication Technology are given below.
The schedule of written examination of the Department of Information and Communication Technology is given below:
Position name, various- date and number of notification
Number 1: Assistant Programmer (June 04, 2020, Serial Number-16)
Date and time of examination:
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Place of examination:
Sher-e-Bangla Nagar Government Girls High School, Ashario, Dhaka-1207
Number of candidates: 939
Written Exam Instructions for Candidates:
(01) The concerned candidates for the said post shall participate in the written examination in a moderately dressed manner following the rules of health issued by the Ministry of Health. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a mask.
(02) Candidates registering online for the post of Assistant Programmer should participate in the written test by downloading the admission form from the Commission’s website www.bpsc.gov.bd or Teletalk’s website http://bpsc.teletalk.com.bd. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the examination without admission.
(03) Seats must be taken at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time of the examination. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination room for 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination. Candidates cannot leave the examination room within 2 hours of the commencement of the examination. Candidates are being warned that if they do not write the registration number correctly in the answer sheet and do not fill the stalk correctly, if they make any cut, if they put fluid in the answer sheet, their candidature will be canceled.
(04) In the attendance list, next to the registration number and name of each candidate, his picture and similar signature of the admission card will be printed. The picture and signature of the attendance list will be matched with the picture and signature of the admission card. If there is no match, the candidate will be expelled and legal action will be taken against him.
(05) Arrangements will be made to conduct special search operations against fake candidates. It is strictly forbidden to bring books, bags, watches, pocket watches, electronic watches, mobile phones, watch-like mobile phones, scientific calculators or any other electronic device, tofic calculator or any other electronic device in the test center.
If any banned material is found in the corner of the examination room during the examination, its candidature will be canceled by confiscating it. Necessary legal action will be taken against the said candidate by expelling him.
(06) Ordinary calculator can be used. However, scientific calculators or similar devices cannot be used.
(07) Candidates will be given 04 separate answer sheets for 04 subjects in case of examination. If the same answer sheet gives answers to more than one subject, the answer sheet will be canceled. The examinees will fill only the required fields of the 1st part of the answer sheet. Do not learn anything in the 2nd and 3rd part of the answer sheet, if you write, the answer sheet will be canceled.
(08) Candidates with Bengali-40, English-40, General Knowledge-40 and relevant Technical (Computer Science or CSE or ICT) -80 marks.
Must participate in a 4 hours long written test of maximum 200 marks.
(09) In case of any candidate, if there is a serious (substantive) deficiency of the conditions mentioned in the notification, before or after the oral examination.
At any stage the candidature of the said candidate will be considered void.
(10) The notification will be available on the Commission’s website www.bpsc.gov.bd.
See the picture below for more details on the schedule of the written Exam by the Department of Information and Communication Technology,