Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation (BRTC) Job circular 2021: Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation (BRTC) recruitment notification has been published. The said recruitment notification will fill the vacancy of the driver for bus and truck on a temporary basis. The vacancy will be filled in a total of 104 people. You can also apply if you have the qualifications and interest. BRTC driver job circular 2021, Learn more to apply,
Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation (BRTC) Job circular 2021
Position Name: Bus/truck driver
The number of posts: 104
Educational Qualification: JSC Pass
1. Applicants must pass a minimum of eighth grade;
2. Must have a valid driving license and at least 2 (two) years of driving experience.
3. After being initially selected, he was transferred to BRTC Central Training Institute,
Receive at least 15 (fifteen) days of training on heavy vehicle driving
4. Must pass-heavy driving license test as per rules.
5. Recruiters are required to work in BRTC for at least 10 (ten) years
6. Must have knowledge of vehicle initial repairs, routine maintenance, and spare parts.
7. Must have knowledge of traffic rules and highways.
8. If the candidate is found to be addicted to drugs, he will be considered ineligible for an appointment.
9. Candidates should be considered eligible for medical tests and other tests including driving.
10. If any candidate’s application contains incorrect, false information or conceals any information and
He will be deemed ineligible for any kind of lobbying or undesirable effect.
Candidates from districts who cannot apply: Faridpur, Gopalganj, Madaripur, Manikganj, Gazipur, Rajbari, Shariatpur, Tangail, Netrokona, Chandpur, Laxmipur, Bagerhat, Magura, Narail, Barisal, Vhela, Jhalokati, Patuakhali and Pirajpur.
2. The application form should include the name of the candidate, name of father and mother, permanent and current address (including mobile phone number), date of birth, own district, educational qualification, number of national identity card or birth registration certificate, mention of experience and date and signature.
(A) Attested passport size of 3 (three) copies of fresh oil.
(B) Attested photocopy of National Identity Card / Birth Registration.
(C) Attested photocopy of Certificate of Educational Qualification and Experience.
(D) 2 (two) copies of the applicant’s driving license clearly attested photocopy.
(E) Attested photocopy of Citizen Certificate (by the Chairman of the concerned Union Parishad / Ward Councilor of the City Corporation / Mayor of the Municipality)
Issued citizenship certificate).
(F) 150 / – (one hundred) from any commercial bank along Chairman BRTC Paribahan Bhaban 21 RAJUK Avenue, Dhaka-1000.
Bank Draft / Pay-Order (Non-refundable) of Rs.
(G) If the candidate is a son or daughter of a freedom fighter / martyred freedom fighter or a son or daughter of a son or daughter, the application should be accompanied by the certificate of freedom fighter/martyr freedom fighter, copy of the release message/gazette duly signed by the appropriate authority and attested copy of the certificate. Citizenship Certificate Application Form issued by the Corporation’s Ward Councilor / Municipality Mayor or Councilor
To be connected with. Moreover, if you apply for other quotas, you need to mention the required proofs along with the application form.
(H) All applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
(I) Photocopies of all the required certificates should be attested by the first class (gazetted (non-gazetted) officer.
3. The application form should reach the office of the undersigned directly / by courier/post by 11/04/2021 during office hours.
4. The quota and other rules/orders and formalities prescribed by the government will be followed/followed in filling the vacancies.
5.The name of the post and the name of the candidate’s own district should be mentioned on the envelope.
6. No TA / DA will be given for participation in the written oral examination.
7. Original copies of all certificates must be displayed while participating in the oral examination.
8. The Authority reserves the right to reduce/cancel the number of posts. The decision of the appointing authority is final
Will be considered.
Bangladesh Road Transport Corporation (BRTC) Job circular 2021, See more details,