Disaster Management Job circular 2021. The recruitment notification for the vacant posts in the Department of Disaster Management has been published on 30 December 2020. The total posts in the recruitment notification of the Disaster Management Department are one, where 140 people will be recruited. Which will include both men and women. Those who will apply to the Department of Disaster Management will be able to apply online.
The following third class vacancies in the revenue sector under the control of the Department of Disaster Management, Bangladesh, are being filled online on a temporary basis by the actual citizens of Bangladesh.
Visit our Facebook page to get the latest job updates online. Sass. Details are given below.
Department of Disaster Management Job circular
Position Name: – Office Assistant cum Computer Mudrakshik
Number of posts: – 140
Educational Qualification: –
A) Must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate or equivalent examination with minimum second class or equivalent GPA from any recognized board.
B) Must have the following skills in computer use.
1) Must have computer typing bar typing speed of 20 words per minute and 20 words in English.
2) Must have skills and experience in running computer word processing, email, fax machine etc.
Salaries: – 9,300-22,490 / – (Grade-16)
As the quota is full, the candidates from all the districts who do not need to apply are: –
Faridpur, Tangail, Bandarban, Khagrachhari, Rangamati, Dinajpur, Lalmonirhat, Nilphamari, Thakurgaon, Narail, Kushtia, Barisal and Barguna. (However, candidates from all districts with orphan or disabled quota can apply)
Application start date: – You can apply on 30 December 2020 at 10 am.
Application deadline: – 30 December 2020, starting from 10 am, 30 January 2021 until 5 pm can be applied.
The rules to be followed in applying to the Disaster Management Department are: –
1. 15-12-2020 AD. Candidates must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years as per the certificate of equivalent examination. If, the child of a heroic freedom fighter, a maximum age of 32 years is acceptable in the case of a physically challenged candidate. Affidavit is not admissible in case of proof of age.
2. In case of departmental candidates, the age limit can be relaxed up to 40 years. Candidates who are eligible for permanent or temporary employment for 22 years in the post created in the revenue sector in the Department of Disaster Management will be considered as departmental candidates.
2. Candidates working in government semi-government and autonomous organizations must apply with the permission of the appropriate authority. A copy of the no-objection clearance issued by the recruiting authority during the oral examination should be submitted.
2. The latest guidelines of the government on quota reservation will be followed in this appointment.
Disaster Management Job circular