SHED job circular 2021: Recruitment circular has been published under the Department of Secondary and Higher Education of the Ministry of Education. The notification was issued under the project titled ‘Expansion of Science Education Opportunities in Government Colleges’ under the Department of Secondary and Higher Education. Department of Secondary and Higher Education Recruitment Circular SHED job circular 2021
Recruitment is being made under the project of the Department of Secondary and Higher Education, under the Department of Secondary and Higher Education, Ministry of Education. You can easily apply if your qualifications match. You can apply online. Both men and women can participate in the notification. The vacancy will be filled in the notification. SHED job circular 2021 Department of Secondary and Higher Education Recruitment Circular.
Bangladeshi nationals will be recruited on full temporary basis only for the project period (June 2022) in the following vacancies as per the grade (next to the total salary) as per the post to be filled as per government rules.
SHED Job Circular 2021, Paul’s Name: Office Assistant – Office Assistant cum Computer Operator.
SHED Job Circular 2021 Number of posts: 1
Age limit: 18 to 30. However, the child of the freedom fighter and the age of the disabled quota is 32 years.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
(A) At least 2nd in graduation / equivalent examination from any recognized educational institution. Must have passed class or GPA minimum 2.00 Freedom Fighter / Physical
(B) In case of pahads with minimum 2 years of practical experience of working as computer operator / data entry disabled operator in any government / non-government organization / project.
Candidates will be given preference.
(C) Bengali and English type should have typing speed of 25 and 30 words per minute respectively and should have passed Operators Aptitude Test.
SHED Job Circular 2021 – Directorate of Secondary and Higher
SHED Job Circular 2021. Department of Secondary and Higher Education
2. The following documents should be attached with the application form. (SHED Job Circular 2021)
(1) The applicant has to apply in the prescribed form and must have 1 set of photocopies of the following documents with the application form.
(Attestation by first class Gazetted Officer) Submit:
(A) Original copies of all certificates of educational qualification including National Identity Card
(B) Original copy of counter-signed certificate signed by the appropriate authority in case of freedom fighter, son / daughter / daughter of martyred freedom fighter and other quotas
(C) Certificate issued by the appropriate authority in case of departmental candidates and
Certificate of experience and
(D) 3 (5×5 cm) copy of freshly oiled passport size (attestation by first class gazetted officer)
(2) The age of the candidate should be 18-30 years on the date of publication of the notification. SSC / equivalent examination given by a recognized education baird in case of proof of age
The date of birth recorded in the certificate will be considered. Affidavit of age proof is not admissible
(3) Issued by the Ministry of Public Administration on 19 September 2004 in the case of employment in other projects for manpower of government completed development projects.
According to the memorandum No. / 01 (2) / 11 / 2003-185 dated, the age limit for admission is relaxed.
(4) The candidate must be a citizen of Bangladesh. If you are married to a Kaaba who is not a citizen of Bangladesh or B.
He will not be eligible to apply if he has committed.
(5) After verification and selection of the applications received, only eligible candidates are invited to take part in the written test for the purpose of preliminary selection.
Defective and incomplete application will be considered as direct rejection without giving any reason
(6) Only candidates who have passed the written test will be accepted for the practical / oral test
(6) All the rules and regulations related to quotas will be duly followed as per the latest circular / policy issued by the government.
(6) All candidates are eligible to be project directors, expanding the scope of science education opportunities in government colleges along with the project from any branch of state bank.
Non-refundable bank draft / pay order of Rs. 100.00 / – should be attached in favor of Bank Limited, National Press Club Corporate Branch, Dhaka.
(9) 4.5 “x10″ envelope (with postage stamp worth Rs. 10 / -) containing the postal address of the candidate for sending the admission form.
To be connected with
(10) The place, date and time of Niag examination will be informed through the admission form. Candidate type for written, practical and oral examination
TA / DA will not be provided.
(11) The employed candidate has to apply through the appropriate authority. (12) The authority reserves the right to revoke the notification without any reason. The decision of the authorities on all matters will be final.
(13) Interested candidates should be given office project during office hours by 7/2/2021, ‘Project to expand opportunities for science education in government colleges, ”
Department of Secondary and Higher Education, Room No. 604, 8th Floor, 2nd Block, Shiksha Bhaban, 18 Abdul Gani Road, Dhaka-1000. No application will be accepted after the due date. SHED Job Circular 2021
B.D. Contact (if required) -02-41050136