Tax Inspection Directorate Job Circular 2021: The Tax Inspection Directorate under the Ministry of Finance has published a huge recruitment circular for 364 people in just one post. In the huge recruitment notification of 364 people for 1 post, you can apply from 10 October 2021 to 31 October 2021.
Tax Inspection Directorate Job Circular 2021
The recruitment notification has been published in the Tax Inspection Directorate under the Ministry of Finance on their official website www.taxesinspection.gov.bd.
Interested candidates should apply through this website www.dgi.teletalk.com.bd. All the information you need to know to apply for the recruitment notice in the Tax Inspection Directorate under the Ministry of Finance is:
- You must first be interested to apply.
- To apply must match the qualifications given to them.
- You must be between 18 and 30 years of age to apply.
- You must see the salary to apply.
- You need to know if they match the given district. District eligible for application.
- Tax Inspection Directorate Recruitment Circular 2021
Below are the posts that you can apply for in the recruitment notification in the Directorate of Tax Inspection under the Ministry of Finance,
- The name of the first position is High-Quality Assistant
- The name of the second position is shorthand-cum-computer operator-40
- The third position is called car driver
- The name of the fourth position is a machine operator
- The name of the fifth position is Office Assistant
- Number of posts in the recruitment notification in the Tax Inspection Directorate under the Ministry of Finance
- The name of the first post is 01.
- The name of the second post is shorthand – computer operator – 40 posts, number 09.
- The name of the third position is 02.
- The name of the fourth position is machine operator position number 01.
- The name of the fifth post is 05 office assistant posts.
Salary mentioned in the Tax Inspection Directorate under the Ministry of Finance
- Salary 10200-2480 / – Salary Grade-14 for High-Level Assistant Post
- Salary for shorthand typewriter-computer post 0200-2480 / – Salary Grade-14
- Salary for the post of Driver 9300-22490 / – Salary Grade-16
- Salary for the post of Machine Operator 800-21310 / – Salary Grade-16
- Salary for office assistant post 7250-20010 / – Salary grade-20
- Age of the applicant in the recruitment notification in the Tax Inspection Directorate under the Ministry of Finance
The age limit of general candidates on 31-10-2021 AD is 18-30 years, but those who have completed 30 years of age on 25-03-2020 AD will also be considered eligible to apply. The maximum age limit for sons and daughters of freedom fighters/martyrs and the physically challenged is 18-32 years. No affidavit of age will be admissible.
Verification of eligibility of candidates in the recruitment notification in the Tax Inspection Directorate under the Ministry of Finance
(A) If any information provided by the candidate or the documents submitted is proved to be fake, false or forged or forged, or misused in the examination, the candidature of the concerned candidate will be canceled and legal action will be taken against him. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate who has passed the examination in case of misrepresentation / forged documents.
At the time of oral examination, original copies of the documents up to the following (Serial No. 1 to 8) should be shown and 01 photo copy attested by the first class Gazetted Officer should be submitted.
1) All the educational qualification certificates of the candidates and educational qualification certificates with driving license in case of candidates for the post of car driver (with experience certificate if applicable).
2) Certificate of citizenship issued by the Chairman / Union Mayor / Councilor of the Union Parishad / Municipality / Ward where the candidate is a resident.
3) Attested photocopy of the certificate/certificate issued to the candidate by the appropriate authority in support of quota claim other than women’s quota.
4) Character certificate issued by the Chairman of the Union Parishad / Chairman of the Municipality / Councilor / Ward Councilor of the City Corporation / Gazetted Officer of the first class.
5) Attested copy of National Identity Card / Birth Certificate.
6) Copy of the application form filled in online (Applicant’s Copy) and (Admit Card).
6) The applicant has to present the certificate issued by the concerned Ministry / Division, Chairman of the Union Parishad / Ward Councilor of the City Corporation / Mayor of the Municipality / Councilor of the Municipality in this regard.
7) In case of physically challenged, orphans, minorities, and Ansar and VDP candidates, certificates of appropriate authority as per the latest policy of the government and in case of candidates applying for freedom fighter quota, daughters/daughters of freedom fighters/martyrs given by the Ministry of Freedom Fighters. Sons-daughters-sons-daughters father mother / mother-father mother freedom fighter certificate.